Quantum Dot Based Technology Alliance Targets Major Diseases 2019

Tempe, Ariz. (PRWEB) September 21, 2011 Alzheimer’s, Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes, Breast Cancer and Major Depression are the four theranostic clinical research targets of the new Quantum Materials Corporation (OTC: QTMM) and NanoAxis LLC Technology Alliance. the Alliance will develop new nanomedicine products for both diagnostic and pharmaceutical applications incorporating quantum dot technology. […]

Doug Casey on the Continuance of the Greater Depression and the Brighter Prospects for Gold 2019

The Daily Bell is pleased to present an exclusive interview with Doug Casey  Introduction: Doug Casey has appeared on hundreds of radio and TV shows, and has been the subject of articles in People, US, Time, Forbes, The Washington Post and numerous other publications. for nearly three decades, Doug Casey and his team have been […]

Various Bipolar Disorder Symptoms on the Manic and Depressive Phases 2019

Bipolar disorder is often a psychiatric illness which refers to a person’s mood swings from mania to depression. It’s characterized by chronic episodes of depression, mania and/or mixed states. at first, bipolar disorder might be mistaken as one more trouble other than mental illness. It may perhaps also seem as alcohol or substance abuse, or […]

The Sun News On-line  2019

The mood disorder called Depression By OGE OKONKWOSunday, September 18, 2011 Governor Lowel P Weicker of Connecticut, United States, once said depression results from mental defect. for instance when you lose your libido or other mental acumen, depression results . not many disagree, but according to Dr Leonard Okonkwo, depression “ may have been always […]

Antidepressants Reduce Cancer Risk 2019

Antidepressants cut cancer risk? Word from a large study out of England says yes. the study published in the British Journal of Cancer states that antidepressants known as tricyclic antidepressants were seen to quite significantly reduce the risk of brain and bowel cancer. a common type of brain cancer called glioma saw a reduction of […]

My father’s new strange behaviour baffles family 2019

My father has developed some strange behaviour of late. When he is alone, he usually engages in conversations, speaking to himself and throwing hands into the air. We have been watching this behaviour for one year now and when we suggested that he sees a doctor, he told us off and said he was not […]

What Are the Different Types of Symptoms and Treatment of Schizophrenia? 2019

Schizophrenia Is the chronic, severe, On top of that disabling neuro condition which is noticed Generally mixed story. usually 18th Symbols Linked schizophrenia mostly present themselves From inside the teenaged five to ten years or Coupled with 20s. It is a style of psychosis, just what Great impairment Most typically associated with Visualizing which is […]

Types of Depression, Where Do They All End? 2019

Depression is complex. It can linger and grow for months or even years before being detected . Studies have shown that millions of Americans will suffer some form of depressive disorder this year. unfortunately fewer than 1/3 of these people will look for help. Often the sufferers don’t even know they’re sick. every day stress […]

Causes of Depression 2019

Contrary to popular believe that depression is through life experience and / or personality factors is caused, there is strong evidence that genetics play an important role in developing predisposing a person to depression. depression be inherited. the genetic risk for developing clinical depression is about 40%, the remaining 60% are due to factors in […]

Depression Supplements, Types of Depression 2019

Article about , entitled Depression Supplements, Kinds of Depression Article by mr. Parveen Introduction to depression: – it is one of the most future troubles in the present globe. We can refer this as ‘common cold’ of the mental disorder. This shows how widespread it is in mental illness. Nearly all the individuals are exaggerated […]

Home | Blog | About | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Disclaimer | Contact | Sitemap | RSS | XML Sitemap